Shop Phases To Forever

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Welcome fellow HCG-ers and some Greek Chicken!

Hello and welcome to Phases To Forever! 

Check out About Phases To Forever if you are unsure why you are here.

I am so happy you decided to come check it out and I hope you enjoy all the recipes and contect here.  This is a recipe website dedicated to the one's who have taken a big step to better there life and follow the HCG Diet Protocol.  I will be posting recipes that I haved tried and liked, maybe even a few I do not like!  I will also include some I see that will be on-protocol but have not tried just for the simple fact that I do not like to eat seafood....and many of you do! I also want to encourage comments with variations that you have tried and liked.  All of out taste buds are differant and I would loveto hear what you have done to change it to your liking. 

Have a recipe or recipe idea?  You may add your recipe in comments or if you would like me to post your recipe with credit going directly to you- email me and I will be happy to post on your behalf.

Let's all support each other during this time of "loss"!  Loss of  Pounds and Inches that is!
Now onto why you and I are both here.....FOOD!
This is my ultimate, favorite, saving grace recipe throughout this Phase 2 of life.  So it had to be the very first recipe I post.  Since it is the one I eat almost every day and by far the one I eat the most....for sure.


Greek Chicken
2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 cloves minced garlic
1 TB each fresh rosemary, thyme and oregano*
1 lemon- juiced
1 packet stevia

Marinate chicken for a few hours or overnight. Grill until juices run clear.  Enjoy!
*If all you have is dried herbs than reduce amount to 1 tsp. each, but fresh is awesome!
Note:  I have been grilling these up and eating them wrapped in baby romaine dipped with sea salt and black pepper.  I also like this with thin sliced Cucumber Salad....recipe to come...

Phase 3:  Add 1/4 C coconut or olive oil to the marinade. 


1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find this very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your own recipes, ideas and modifications. I would love to hear how you have made your meal.