Shop Phases To Forever

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tea Tuesday

It is Tuesday and I am drinking yet another cup of tea.  I have become very much 'into' my tea drinking during Phase 2.  There are so many variations and flavors.  I wanted to share this with you during the fall time.  Not so much a recipe but some of my favorite combinations.  I have a couple cups a day and definitely savor the good flavors of each one. 

Hot Apple Cider
1 bag of Orange Yerba Mate
1 bag of Celestial Seasoning Apple Cinnamon Spice

Sweeten with 5-10 drops Vanilla Creme flavored or plain stevia.
Optional- Add in your daily allowance of 1 TB of milk.

Chocolate Raspberry
1 bag Chocolate Yerba Mate
1 bag Raspberry Hibiscus herb

Sweeten with 5-10 drops Chocolate flavored or plain stevia.
Optional- Add in your daily allowance of 1 TB of milk.

Island Tea
1 bag Stash Coconut Peach tea
1 bag Strawberry herb tea

Sweeten with plain stevia and squirt of lemon.

French Cherry
1 bag Bigelow French Vanilla tea
1 bag Celestial Seasonings Very Cherry Berry tea

Sweeten with Vanilla Creme or plain stevia.
Optional- Add in your daily allowance of 1 TB of milk.

Directions for all:  Boil your water in a tea kettle. Pour over the 2 tea bags and steep for 5-8 minutes. 


That is it for today.  Just a few ideas to help you enjoy some of my favorites today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your own recipes, ideas and modifications. I would love to hear how you have made your meal.